Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Baby Grafea


The Equinox fashion first time teamed up with Grafea, Manchester based brand for a street style photo shoot in November.Fortunately, I also had a chance to tag team with the same talented photographer ''Amy'' for the 2nd photo shoot last month. 

'Photo Shoot with Grafea, Manchester' was a bit of 90s grunge/punk rock style since I was wearing black faux fur jacket with high-waist pants and bright blue Grafea bag. However, this time I decided to wear less makeup with more vivid top just like this Simpsons top which I received from my friend at the last day when I was in Bangkok, Thailand

In 2015, I am intending to step up my game yet stepping out from the comfort zone by wearing more colourful clothes, as well as, improving on the quality of the content. Right back to the very first moment of my blogging career, I was one of those people out there who weren't so sure of what to write about. Whether the contents should be about product review or just a simply diary of a teenage life. I didn't even know to be honest...It took me ages to figure it out what to write! Now, all I know is I just want to communicate with you guys through this sphere which I call my life, while, creating the contents that 'reachable' to you all. From collaborations/photo shoots with the brands to bad experiences, I share them all. 



















Catch up more on instagram IG@thequinoxfashion

Much love ขอบคุณมากน้ะคะ :)





34 comments :

  1. I have the same top!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing as always! I love your hat and bag :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute bag, and I love how it clashes with the yellow and blue hat - you look so coooooooool!

    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Lifestyle Food Fashion Beauty - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're looking absolutely amazing, and the photos are STUNNING! Such a great opportunity to shoot together! I'm always amazed by the number of collaborations you have haha, you're doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning tee Gail! I love this pop of yellow!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, girl! And I think the angle you've chose to write with for your blog is perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, i love this! The shirt, the bag...just amazing!
    So effortless but stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shirt is so fun! And I love how the pastel backpack adds a cool accented touch. Great styling Gail!! xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that shirt!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning photos, especially the last one! Looking forward to seeing what your blog brings in 2015 :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love that t-shirt!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute tshirt! I love how you style it here...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the lovely comment hun, you too! Oh and that Baby Grafea is divine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. so envious of the t-shirt weather over there!! so exciting you might visit japan :D
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Gail another cool outfit. That tee is sooooo amazing and the photos too. Amy is so talented. I'm looking forward to meet you in person <3
    Have a great day Gail!

    xx glamdevils.com / miradevils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These photos are amazing, love your bag! I need to get up close and personal with one of these beauts.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cool teee, you look so cute!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing tee ! I love this style and your bag is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look great with the colorful tee and that backpack is super cute!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love your shirt, i love Bart simpson

    ReplyDelete
  21. the colour of the backpack is so lovely and so cute. i love how you've styled it as well:-) also, your hair is looking really good, girl! especially in the first photo, hehe:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. that top is just too cute and cool, dear :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I fall in love with this precious little bag!

    ReplyDelete
  24. that simpson top is so adorable gail hahahah i have one in spongebob!! you look good this way, minimal makeup and outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. The top is so cute but you make it seem edgy which is really cool. I love everything about this look :)
    http://www.mimosasandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. very nice look, I love the top so cool and your lovely bag the color is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  27. very nice look, I love the top so cool and your lovely bag the color is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is such a fun, bright and quirky tee - your two-tone hair colour looks fantastic with it as well, so edgy!

    aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Drum roll....!! I'm back to the blog Gail. Thank you so much for your comment, and to be honest I miss some of your posts, but I'm trying to catch up about your adventure in UK. It's very inspired me..Really! I really love the photos, and of course your outfit. Cant't believe you get along with Bart..LoL! and I love the backpack :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awww such a cute bag! :)

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete