Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Visits Andy Warhol Exhibition at Siam Center

Visits Andy Warhol Exhibition at Siam Center


Last week, I had a chance to visit Andy Warhol exhibition which's demonstrated at Siam Center, ideopolis shopping complex situated in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. Personally, apart from fashion, art is what I really love to do as well. And Andy Warhol is absolutely one of my favourite artists of all time. 

If you can remember my post about two months ago that I attended Nars party with the launch of its new collection inspired by Andy Warhol. It can be seen that his spectacular pop art have been a huge influence on wide variety fields such as art, fashion, cosmetic and etc. 

So, let see how the exhibition would be like!

(*นิทรรศการ Andy Warhol ที่ Siam Center เป็นงานที่ดีมากเลยนะคะเพราะจะทำให้คนไทยได้รู้จักศิลปินผู้ที่ทำให้ศิลปะอย่าง pop art กลับมาโดดเด่นและมีชีวิตชีวา แต่เสียดายงานจัดเล็กไปหน่อยทำให้โชว์ผลงานได้แค่เป็นบางส่วน สำหรับใครที่สนใจลองเช้าไปอ่านเรื่องราวของศิลปินท่านนี้ได้ที่ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Warhol )


Andy Warhol























For more look and trend, please visit The Equinox Fashion or lookbook



Have a great day :)

x







2 comments :

  1. So cool! I'm so jealous, I would love to go there!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I love Andy Warhol so much, his art works are really outstanding !

      Delete