Friday, February 22, 2013

Style of The Day: Happiness Street Look with Studded Cap

Style of The Day: Happiness Street Look with Studded Cap


Nowadays, we are all living in a rush hour community, everything keeps changing days by days. And of course more convenient, high-technology as well as double up our tensions. Especially, when you live in a big city or the capital, OMG 7 am in the morning is like the reality nightmare; traffic jam, loads of people on the subway and so much more. 

However, one of the main keys or my concern is to stay "Happy" :) I mean I'm one of those people who have such a maximum level of positive thinking, thank you for The Secret and other self-improving books :) Trust me, happiness doesn't only make you look younger, healthy and attractive but it also helps accumulating the new you!. 

Hence, today instead of frowning my eyebrows and judging, i decided to go to Siam Square, one of the biggest center points for teenagers and people in Bangkok.

One day without stepping my feet in department store

One day that I could walk around, free my mind and thought about nothing. 

And my outfit of the day was definitely street style; long pink tee with sneakers and studded cap <3

(*วันนี้ได้มีโอกาสไปเดินสยาม style ของ The Equinox Fashion วันนี้เป็นการมิกซ์แอนด์แมทช์เสื้้อตัวยาวสีชมพู รองเท้าผ้าใบและหมวกปักหมุด โดยส่วนตัวแล้วจะชอบแต่งตัวโดยเลือกเสื้อผ้าสีสันสดใสเพื่อให้รับกับซัมเมอร์นี้คะ) 


At Siam Square










It's me and my love :)



Sometime I pair this long tee with black printed legging as well.




My accessories is a ring from Forever XXI







For more look and trend, please visit The Equinox Fashion or lookbook




Stay happy

Have a good day :)

x


4 comments :

  1. I love your hat with the studs! :)
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice picture! <3

    http://www.tseparfait.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, also thank you for visiting my blog too!!

      really appreciate it :)

      Delete